2019 Reunion Dinner
132nd Annual Reunion Dinner 2019
The guest of honour will be Rear Admiral Phil Halley MBE.
This year’s annual reunion dinner details are..
Date: Friday 11 October
Time: 1900 for 1930
Location: Royal Beach Hotel, St Helen’s Parade, Southsea, Hants. PO4 0RN, in the Ark Royal Suite.
The subsidized cost will be £30.00.
For the meal, you can choose between:
- Leek & potato soup served with croutons
- Duck & Orange Pate served with Red Onion Marmalade & Ciabatta
- Char Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad finished with Parmesan Shavings
- Home Cured Salmon served with Citrus Mayonnaise.
- Pan Fried Breast of Chicken finished with a Tarragon Sauce
- Four Hour Braised Blade of Beef finished with a Red Wine & Thyme Sauce
- Sea Bream Fillet served with a Cream Herb Sauce
- Mediterranean & Vegetable Mozzarella Wellington with a Provençale Sauce
Served with potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- White & Dark Chocolate Mousse served with a Vanilla Sauce K.
- Strawberry Meringue Nest filled with Chantilly Cream.
- Amaretti filled Profiteroles finished with a warm Chocolate Sauce.
- Bakewell Tart served with Custard
Wine together with port* for the Loyal Toast will also be included with the above.
Please liaise directly with the Royal Beach Hotel mentioning RNWA to receive the special rates of £65.00 single room and £95.00 a double room both inc. breakfast. A certain number of rooms have already been set aside for this evening but are only available on a first paid first come basis so don’t be disappointed book sooner rather than later by calling 023 9273 1281 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for receipt of applications, regrettably NO EXCEPTIONS is Friday 20th September 2019 – no refund(s) can be made after this date for non-attendance irrespective of reason.
Important: *Email details of date and amount when payment is made and ensure a written acknowledgment is received within 14 working days otherwise payment will not guarantee your placement.
The booking form can be RNWA-Reunion-Dinner-Application-Form-Friday-11th-October-2019-CL-1